"BITCH SLAP" AVAILABLE ON iTUNES NOW!

AVAILABLE NOW ON ITUNES!

Friday, April 30, 2010

NIGEL BARKER SAYS: "I'VE BEEN BRIT SLAPPED!"


"Recently, I joined former American Idol contestant Normund Gentle (Nick Mitchell) for the filming of his music video, “Brit Slap” here in New York City. The outlandish character from season 8 is known for his theatrical performances and unusual (…and often flirtatious) relationship with judge Simon Cowell. When asked to join him on set of his music video, I couldn’t think of better way to poke fun at my fellow Brit-transplant reality show judge. So, in Times Square, adorned in matching red headbands, I joined Normund on set and had a great time. The video is set for completion later next month, and hopefully will debut on American Idol’s season finale. Keep your eyes open!"


courtesy of http://www.nigelbarker.tv/blog/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment